At Willowglen our greatest asset is our team of talented and dedicated staff who provide top quality service and professionalism to our customers. With the rapid expansion of our SCADA business world wide, we would like to invite high calibre individuals to be part of Willowglen's team to grow with us.
For interested applicants, please indicate the job position for which you are applying in the subject line of your email.
- Reference / Date Posted
- Sales Manager - Willowglen Vietnam Co., Ltd
- Responsible to promote and sell company products and integrated SCADA/Security system solutions as to maximize sales revenues and meet corporate objectives.
- Develop new and existing customers account by formulating account plans (business potential, contact lists, competition, business strategies & value proposition and action plan, sales forecasts), identify and drive new sale opportunities, and to build or enhance customers relationship.
- Take ownership and ensure the delivery of the proposed sale targets and account plans.
- Gathering and understand clients’ requirement, preparation of tender proposal and bid submission, inclusive of formulating required project costs from subsystem vendors, sub-contractors, and from Willowglen’s internal software/hardware/R&D departments.
- Lead sales presentation and proposal. Translate and maintains sales/marketing materials for our company’s products & solutions.
- Develop and follow up with Request-For-Quotation (RFQ) / Request-For-Proposal (RFP), contract negotiation, change management process with customer orders, problem resolutions, and final closure to secured projects/customers’ orders.
- Regularly update to direct reporting supervisor on all sales activities.
- Monthly update on sale plans and quote/bids status to Willowglen’s management.
- Must be able to travel to Singapore/Malaysia office for sales meeting with Willowglen’s management when required.
- Provide local market insights and industrial trends for Willowglen’s Management to develop the company’s annual operating plan and the long term business plan.
- Perform tasks assigned by Willowglen’s management.
- Bachelor in Electrical / Electronics or, equivalent Engineering.
- Minimum 5 years relevant sales experiences for SCADA, PLC & RTU / Integrated Security Management System in Power, Water, Oil & Gas and Plant industries.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Vietnam and English languages.
- Good problem solving skills, resourceful, responsible and able to work independently.
- Adaptable and self-driven to acquire new technologies.
- This position is stationed in Ho Chi Min City, and business travelling is required.
- Project Engineer/ Senior Project Engineer (Electrical & Electronics)
- Ref: 0718/P4/E0061 - 23rd July 2018
- Project Management role & responsibility in assurance of proper project implementation in accordance to tender specifications and requirements.
- Communicate with all internal levels including customers and our contractors to clarify technical issues.
- Onsite installations and commissioning co-ordination.
- Planning of project schedule to meet EIC delivery.
- Co-ordinate with other disciplines and execute the project efficiency in order to meet schedule.
- Project budgeting, cost control and Quality Control.
- System drawing preparation using AutoCAD tool.
- Perform Factory Acceptance Test (FAT) in accordance to the requirements set out in the Vendor’ Tender Document.
- To compile and provide all the samples, catalogues, method of statements, risk assessments, layout details, design drawings, Operational & Manual and As-Built drawings for Consultant’s and Architect’s review and approval.
- Degree in Electrical & Electronics discipline.
- At least 5 years hands-on working experience in design and project Execution in I&C System, electrical power monitoring systems.
- Experience in Water/Waste water treatment plant & process control industry is added advantage.
- Knowledge in PLC, RTU, SCADA Program & Interface protocols.
- Knowledge in Power Monitoring, Factory automation, instrumentation Monitoring and control.
- Good knowledge of Electrical control & AutoCAD.
- Able to work effectively in a multidisciplinary environment.
- Self-starter and team player with good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Possess PMP certification is an added advantage.
- Possess Class 3 license with own vehicle is required.
- TECHNICIAN / SENIOR TECHNICIAN
- Ref: 0818/P1/T0063 - 2nd August 2018
- Involve in SCADA and BMS projects and maintenance. Support the installation, testing, commissioning and troubleshooting of the SCADA and BMS system.
- Must possess own bike.
- Prefer to have Class 3 License.
- NTC-2 or Higher Nitec Certificate in Electronic/Electrical Engineering.
- Possess good analytical and troubleshooting skill.
- Possess knowledge in Electrical System.
- Project Engineer
- Ref: 0818/P5/E0067 - 24th August 2018
- You will involve in project management, implementation and maintenance services of Power Monitor System, including system design, and coordination works.
- Diploma/Degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering.
- Must have at least 5 years relevant working experience with security system, such as CCTV, Access Control, Public Address, Fence Instruction system etc.
- Strong execution and troubleshooting skills at remote site work.
- Working experience of system preventive and corrective maintenance services.
- Familiar with auto cad drafting.
- Good knowledge in computer, network, communication protocol or electrical system.
- Willing to do standby duty.
- Must possess own transportation (car).
Successful candidates will enjoy an attractive remuneration package and benefits which amongst others include medical, insurance coverage, and opportunities for training and development of potential.
Those interested are invited to apply online or send your application along with a passport-size photograph (non-returnable) to:
The Human Resource Department
Willowglen Services Pte Ltd
103 Defu Lane 10, #05-01
Tel: (65) 6280 0437
Fax: (65) 6286 2002